We are blessed to have competent and caring staff at our churches.
Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the church office (at Innerkip United Church) 519-602-6692.
The Church Office is staffed Monday through Thursday from 10:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
The Mailing addresses for Innerkip United, and the Innerkip Eastwood Pastoral Charge is Box 137 Innerkip ON N0J 1M0
For Church Service information see Events
We are pleased to announce that Pastor Karen Willis DLM (Designated Lay Minister)
is coming to minister at Innerkip United starting on November 23 and will lead our worship service on
Sunday November 29, the First Sunday of Advent.
Please call the Church office at 519-602-6692 for messaging
and contact information to receive Pastoral Care.
Reverend Karen Low our minister at the Innerkip – Eastwood Pastoral Charge.
will be retiring effective October 31, 2020 .
We wish Karen well in her retirement.
Office Administrator: Mel Bombini
Please contact Mel at the Church Office:
by phone 519-602-6692 or by email at Innerkipeastwood@gmail.com
Church Office at the Innerkip United Church Hall, 11 Vincent St. Innerkip
In-person Office hours: Wednesday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- If you wish to start to use offering envelopes or make a donation.
- If you wish to book the Innerkip Church Hall.
- Get on our Email or mailing lists.
- Any other questions??..Email The Office.
- Contact the Church Office
- Please refer to this webpage for current information.
- Offering Envelopes may be ordered.
- You may also donate monthly through Pre-Authorized Remittance “PAR” from your bank account. You will need fill in the PAR form and submit it to the treasurer. Contact the Church office for details.
- PAR authorization Form
Director of Music:
We are pleased to announce that Brenda Arnott will be Innerkip United’s Music Director.
If you would like further information on singing with the choir or how to share your talent at Worship Service. With the COVID issues with Singing we are in an interesting time..
Please leave a message through the Office if you have a question or wish to report a caretaking issue.