We are blessed to have competent and caring staff at our church.
Minister: Pastor Karen Willis, DLM
We are pleased to have Pastor Karen Willis DLM (Designated Lay Minister) to minister at Innerkip United Church since November 23, 2020.
Please call the Church office at 519-602-6692 or 905-512-4178 (mobile) for Pastoral Care.
Director of Music: Brenda Arnott
If you would like further information on singing with the choir or how to share your talent at Worship Service, please contact the Church Office and Brenda will contact you.
Office Administrator: Mel Bombini
Please contact Mel at the Church Office:
by phone 519-602-6692 or by email at Innerkipeastwood@gmail.com
Church Office at the Innerkip United Church Hall, 11 Vincent St. Innerkip
In-person Office hours: Wednesdays 10am – 2pm
- If you wish to start to use offering envelopes or make a donation.
- If you wish to book the Innerkip Church Hall.
- Get on our Email or mailing lists.
- Any other questions Email The Office.
Caretaker: Kathy Tune
Please leave a message through the Church Office if you have a question or wish to report a caretaking issue.
- Contact the Church Office
- Please refer to this webpage for current information.
- Offering Envelopes may be ordered.
- You may also donate monthly through Pre-Authorized Remittance “PAR” from your bank account. You will need fill in the PAR form and submit it to the treasurer. Contact the Church office for details.
- PAR authorization Form
Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the church office (at Innerkip United Church) 519-602-6692.
The Church Office is open on Wednesdays from 10am to 2pm. Outside of office hours, email and phone messages are checked daily.
The Mailing addresses for Innerkip United Church, and the Innerkip Eastwood Pastoral Charge is Box 137 Innerkip ON N0J 1M0