At the request of the Ontario Government to close non-essential businesses; the Church and Hall are now not open to the public.
The Church and Hall are now locked and will not be accessible except by staff or for a special circumstance.
We are following the COVID-19 Guidelines as follows:
In-Person Church Worship Services are currently suspended.
Links to live-streamed and recorded Worship are listed on the Homepage.
The Church and Hall are now locked. There are no Office Hours at this time.
Please call the office and leave a voicemail.
You may mail your offering to Innerkip United Church Box 137 Innerkip ON N0J 1M0
- HAND DELIVER your offering or donation in the NEW LOCKABLE MAILBOX installed near the Hall Entrance to the Church. This entrance is well lit and maintained (snow and ice removal).
The mailbox will be checked daily, but contact the Office (Mel) if depositing a donation so it can be retrieved promptly.
- Pre-Authorized Receipt PAR donations continue.
If you wish to enrol or make changes to PAR contact the Office.
Here is a copy of the enrolment form. Print and remit to the office by mail to ensure confidentiality:
PAR authorization Form
- Innerkip United Church has made arrangements with CanadaHelps “a charity helping charities” as its secure online fundraising platform. The Official Tax receipt is from CanadaHelps # 119303758RR0001.
- The donations can be made by credit card or through PAYPAL. The receipt will be emailed from CanadaHelps which remits the donation and any directions to Innerkip United Church.
- If you have a PAYPAL account you can donate from your bank account or by credit card.
Please let us know of any concerns in the community, people in need: such as a personal contact by phone, shopping assistance, in need of some aid.
Office Email: email@example.com